|This where the points go for those who want requests.|
Step 1: Put your iPod/MP3 player or iTunes on random.
Step 2: Post line(s) from the first 15 songs that play, no matter how embarrassing the song.
Step 3: Post and let everyone you know guess what song and artist the lines come from. Those guessing the songs should post in A NOTE.
Step 4: Post the title and artist in bold along with the person's avatar who guessed correctly.
You have to tell me in A NOTE who the artist is and what the song title is. If you guess all correctly, you win a free request ( that'll get done this friday )
1. I showed her today, I showed her her face was the one I love.
2. God damn your righteous head.
3. She's made of hair and bone, little teeth. Things that cannot speak. She comes on like a crippled play-thing (spine is just a string).
4. Drugs, they make us feel so hallow, love in vain, narcissistic as a shallow cops and queers.
5. Cyclops woman got one eye in her head
6. I don't want to set the world on fire. I just want to st- (EPIC GUITAR RIFF)
7. Sweet dreams are made of this. Who am I to disagree? Travel the world, and the seven seas, everybody's looking for somethin'.
8. Mama, we all go to hell. Mama, we all go to hell.
9. We're all simple monkeys, with alien babies. Amphetamines for boys, crucifixes for ladies. Sampled and souless, world-wide and well-webbed. You sell all the living for more safer dead.
10. How lucky can one guy be? I kissed her and she kissed me. Like the fella once said: "ain't that a kick in the head?"
11. I wanna fly into your sun. Takes faith to make me numb. Live like a teenage christ, I'm a saint gotta date with suicide.
12. Which motherfucker's gonna get my metal? (later...) The big bully trying to stick his finger in my chest, try to tell me, tell me he's the best. I don't give a good god damn 'cause I got my lunchbox and I'm armed real well.
13. Death to the ladies first. THen the gentlemen. All sorts of tax-free face-lift-abortion-nervous-break-dance Satanic girls gone wild.Truly fuckin' suicidal.
14. I don't want you, and I don't need you. Don't bother to resist or I'll beat you. It's not your fault but your always wrong, the weak ones are there to justify the strong.
15. Virgins sold in quantity, herded by heredity. Red-neck-burn-out-mid-west-mind, "who said date rape isn't kind?"
... damn I listen to too much of one artist.